sisboombaah
The concert yesterday was brilliant, breath taking, fantabulous, erm, __________________ (put in all the other vocabulary words that best described the concert).
Lavania and Dilmeet were drooling cos of the girl sitting two rows in front of us. Ahahahaha We were blinded by her beauty. Really.
I suppose its been a while since I last blogged for certain reasons only VK knows. It shocked me. I can never see her eye to eye anymore. I've spoilt my impression of me to her. Sigh. How could this happen to me? When have I made my mistake?
I've watched Cheaper by The Dozen, The Day After Tomorrow, White Chicks, 50 First Dates, Bend It Like Beckham, Bride & Prejudice and a whole lot of *the HORROR* Bollywood movies. Ahahahaha Like every single waking moment already. Its high time I go out and watch a couple of movies in the cinema like ordinary people. Ahahaha Mebe I should just go to Miss Shelly's house and rent some movies to watch there. Ahahaha Good idea Michelle ?
Going out with Joany and Shelly later - at the gym. Ahahaha Actually, at Sembawang MRT. Ahahahaha
Well, I dont see the point of wasting my time now cos I have nothing to say now (ahahaha) so, I'll end with this....
... THE FACE HAS SPOKEN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home